In accordance with Reg. EU 679/2016 Personal data protection code, SINTER s.r.l. is the Data controller of your personal data. SINTER s.r.l. therefore informs you that the personal data acquired, also with reference to already existing and/or future trade relations, are subject of data processing in respect of the aforementioned legislation. According to the processing data mentioned above, the Data controller, moreover, offers you the following information.
Place of processing of data.
SINTER s.r.l., Via Dossi, 19 – 25050 Piancamuno (BS)
Purpose of knowledge of your data.
The purposes of knowledge of your data are the following:
- execution of already existing and / or future business relationships with you;
- fulfilment of the legal obligations related to the above business relationships;
- organizational management of any existing commercial relationship and / or in phase of definition;
- protection of contractual rights;
Your personal data will be treated in paper, computerised and telematic form and they will be integrated in the relevant databases from which the operators expressly designated by the Data Controller as Persons in charge of the processing of personal data might accede and so become aware of your data. The Persons in charge of the processing of personal data might also consult, use, process, compare and any other proper activity, also automated in respect of the legal provisions necessary to ensure, therefore, the confidentiality and the security of your data, as well as the accuracy, the update and the relevance of your data respecting the stated purposes.
Personal Data Collected
Identification Data (Business Name, that is name and surname of physical persons, headquarter address, telephone, fax, e-mail, tax information, etc.); Data related to the economic and commercial activity (by way of example but not exhaustive): collection of orders, contracts, competitions, solvency, bank and financial data, accounting and tax data. etc). Those data are given directly by the Customer/Interested person, that is data might be collected by independent third parties Holders and/or external Managers of the processing on the behalf of the owner. The collected data might, residually, have a sensitive and/or judicial nature.
Nature of the provision of data.
The provision of your data and the connected treatment are mandatory according to the purposes n. 1, 2, 3 e 4 related to the obligations of commercial nature, for that reason the possible refusal to provide data for these purposes will cause the impossibility of the Data Controller to implement the same contractual relations and legal obligations.
Purpose of communication and dissemination of data.
According to the above-mentioned purposes, your data might be communicated to the following subjects and/or the below mentioned categories, namely your data could be communicated to societies and/or people, both in Italy and abroad, providing services, including external services, on behalf of the Data Controller. Among them* are indicated for greater clarity:
- Societies collaborating with the Controller, financial administrations and other companies or public bodies in compliance with regulatory requirements;
- competent authorities and/or Supervisory Bodies for the accomplishment
- societies and law firms for the protection of contractual rights;
Rights of the Interested person
According to the above-mentioned treatments, You may exercise the rights included in the chapter III del Reg. EU 679/2016 that are:
- obtaining the confirmation as to whether the existence or not of data that are related to you;
- knowing the source of data, the logic and the purposes on which the processing is based;
- obtaining the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or in block of data treated in violation of Law, the update, the rectification and integration of the data;
- opposing, for legitimate reasons, the processing of the data;
within the limits and under the conditions laid down in the Regulation, you may contact SINTER s.r.l., headquartered in Piancamuno (BS), via Dossi, n°19, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information on processing and on the communication of intended data directly or otherwise acquired could be requested to the responsible person for data processing at the Society’s headquarters.